Need an Instrument?
Trumpet, trombone, saxophone, flute, clarinet, oboe, guitar? Whatever instrument your heart desires, if you meet our qualifications, we would love to give the gift of music to you!
- Ensure that you meet our criteria (see below).
- Choose which instrument you would like.
- Complete the Instrument Application Request form.
- Once your request is received, a representative will contact you for additional information and to schedule an interview.
* Please note that supply is limited and it may take time for us to get your first-choice instrument in.Instrument Application Request
- Applicants must be 7–18 years old.
- Parent or Legal Guardian must complete "Instrument Program Application" form.
- Family income level must qualify student for free school lunch program.
- Applicant must be enrolled in or participating in a structured musical program or enroll in a program upon receipt of instrument from Music for HOPE.
- Applicant must be unable to obtain instrument through own resources or through other resources, programs and/or school.
- Parent or Legal Guardian must sign "Instrument Program Agreement" and agree to all terms and conditions therein.
- If accepted and awarded an instrument applicant agrees that if he/she is no longer participating in music program either through school or other community organization, or is otherwise no longer using the instrument, the instrument must be returned to The Music for HOPE Foundation so that it may be available to another eligible student.
Criteria subject to change without notice. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
For School Programs
To request assistance for your school music program please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your school needs and explaining why you need Music for HOPE assistance for your program.